About Free Shipping by Amazon
Order $25 or more to qualify for FREE Shipping on eligible items.
You receive free shipping if your order includes at least $25 of eligible items. Any item with “FREE Shipping” messaging on the product detail page that is fulfilled and shipped by Amazon is eligible and contributes to your free shipping order minimum.
You can get unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items with Amazon Prime. No minimum spend is required to qualify.
Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your order’s free shipping eligibility.
- You can ship to a U.S. delivery address in the 50 states only.
- You can ship to APO/FPO addresses only when they have a U.S. zip code.
- You may find geographic shipping restrictions apply to particular products.
Note: Some items shipped to Alaska and Hawaii may not be eligible for free shipping.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping:
- Check eligibility. Some sellers that fulfill and ship their own inventory charge shipping fees.
- A special product, order, or handling fee may still apply even if your order is $25 or more.
- Gift cards receive FREE One-Day shipping, but don’t apply to the $25 minimum.
- Pantry products are shipped separate from Amazon products. Pantry products have a separate delivery fee and do not apply to the $25 minimum.
For information about international free shipping to eligible addresses, visit About International Free Shipping.